Why become a member?
This is how you can give support to Cantley's rich historic and environmental heritage.
Cantley 1889 is an incorporated, non-profit voluntary organization dedicated to discover, catalogue, protect and promote Cantley's heritage.
Membership gives moral and financial support, enabling our volunteers to:
- research and archive photos and information about Cantley's history
- maintain and enhance our website and Virtual Museum
- write monthly articles for the Cantley “Echo” (2010 to 2020 = 110 articles!)
- organize events, speaking engagements, projects and activities for members and the general public
- answer inquiries about Cantley heritage and family history
- support publications about local history
- advocate for protecting Cantley’s heritage sites
As a member you will be kept informed, invited to our events and activities and to vote at our annual meeting.
We always welcome local stories, photos and volunteer help.
To become a member:
To renew your membership:
- Send a note to Cantley 1889 confirming length of renewal and any changes to your original membership form.
Membership fees include immediate family: $15 / one year or $25 / two years.
Payment may be made by one of the following methods:
- By cheque: Mail by post to the Cantley 1889 postal address (above).
- By credit card or Paypal account: complete and select the following information. Click "Join Now". Your transaction will be processed by PayPal. A notification will be sent to you.