On November 27, the tugboat, "Le Champagne", was lifted from the waters of the Gatineau River to its new home in Parc Mary-Anne-Phillips. This boat is precisely the same tug that we find on the Cantley logo. The boat was built in 1960 and worked on the river for 40 years. Its raising was the result of two years of effort by Robert Grenier, Cantley 1889 and Les Amis du Parc Mary-Anne-Phillips, among others. February's Echo will have an article about its history, both old and recent.